This access is a free service offered to all applicants who have applied for Public Housing and/or a Housing Choice Voucher with the Public Housing Agency of the City of Saint Paul (“PHA”). The applicant is responsible for providing accurate information for the Applicant Portal. The information provided will be used to manage the applicant waiting list and eligibility.
Electronic access data of each applicant may be created, collected, and maintained by the PHA. This includes, but is not limited to, cookies being installed on applicant’s computer memory. If an applicant refuses to accept cookies on their computer, the PHA will still allow applicant to gain access to, transfer data, and use PHA services by the PHA’s computer. Electronic access data created by the applicant’s account and access will be disseminated as required by Minn. Stat. § 13.15, subd. 4.
The initial Applicant Portal offered for use will have limited functions and serve as a pilot for the online tool. The PHA reserves the right to add, modify or delete functions viewed via the Applicant Portal at any time without notice. The PHA reserves the right to discontinue the use of the Applicant Portal at any time without notice.
To have online access to an application [OR to continue active status on the PHA’s waiting list] each applicant must agree to be bound by this Agreement. The PHA in its sole discretion, reserves the right to verify each applicant’s identity as it relates both to this Agreement and their waitlist eligibility.
Applicants are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Applicants agree to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner.
2. Applicants will not attempt to harm or destroy the data on the portal.
3. Applicants will not attempt to access information concerning any applicant or any account assigned to another person other than their own information.
4. Applicants will not use the Applicant Portal for any illegal activity, including, but not limited to violation of Federal and State Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be in violation of these laws may be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
5. Applicants who identify a security problem within the Applicant Portal must notify the PHA immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
6. Applicants will not share their password or allow anyone other than themselves to use their account unless the PHA has a release on file for another party to update their information.
THE ST. PAUL PHA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SYSTEM OR INTERNET. The PHA does not promise any particular level or method of access to the Applicant Portal for viewing information. The PHA will not be responsible for actions taken by applicants that compromise their information. Account activity is electronically recorded and tracked. All applicants who use the Applicant Portal to access their information consent to electronic monitoring and understand that they are granted access to a private network used as a tool by the St. Paul PHA employees.